Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOTHER DAY'S SPECIAL

Mother,
You took me in,
nourished me with your blood,
suffered every day when I kicked,
yet you smiled.
You gave all I needed,
to be able to breath on my own,
to be able to feel the love,
that you have for me.
to be able to feel the pain,
this world has in store,
yet to take them in my stride.
your character taught me,
how to convert those pains in pleasures.
Yes, you gave all I needed,
to be able to enjoy every pleasure,
this world can generate,
and to relish my every move,
which can process them,
and give back to this world those pleasures,
twice as much.
Yes.
You are my reason,
You are my religion,
You are my being,
You are my knowing.
I exist because you exist.
I love because you love.
I create because you create.
You are my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment